Breastfeed how to know it's sufficient

Sarneet Kaur

Mar 21, 2017

My baby is doing potty... Having wet diapers... Her weight gain is proper.... The only thing that indicate my feed is not sufficient is her non satisfaction... She cries... Sometimes don't want to take feed get angry with me... Like she is saying no milk is their give milk to me.. show that she is hungry .... I m not getting what to do.... She even doesn't take formula milk... If we will give her forcefully then she take only 20-30ml only... So my husband says no need to give formula milk as 20-30 ml will do nothing for her

Dharani Kumar

plan ur diet which have high milk secretion, if the milk is not sufficient... do intake of water more... add more garlic in ur food... to know if you have sufficient milk tat reflects on ur baby... it will get adequate milk and gets her mouth away if you bf her.... keep on feed her... if its keep on crying check if you can expose ur milk

baby weight

my son is 40 days old. his birth weight is 2. 6 n now his weight is 2. 96. my do..

Weight

What should be the weight of a 8 month old baby ?

not having milk from bottle

Hello my son is 3 months old I am worried hez not taking milk from bottle from l..

diarrhea.

My baby is of 5 mth n from yest. he is having diarrhea... he is not doing freque..

Feeding bottle

What should be the qualities of a gud feeding bottle?.. I need to buy one for my..

Hiii I'm new comer to ths app...

also evn I'm Ayurvedic pediatrician too

baby cries at a specific place

my 6 months old cries badly when we take her to a friend's place. and there is s..

name

hiii can any suggest girl baby names starting with ka, ke, and ve