Breastfeed issue

Ridhima Jain

Updated on Feb 01, 2017

Why my baby cries at the touch of breast. Am not able to breastfeed him cz he starts crying nonstop. he is now 2months old. Since day1 he is taking formula feed from bowl ,not using bottle. And some of mine which I express by manually pressing , but now even that seems not possible . pl help.

• 6
Ridhima jain

yes ritu these pumps are safe. it's just that electric ones costs little more than manual ones. but buy a good brand. I used chikoo. u can also use one by avent.

RITU GUPTA

Is electric breast pump safe to use?? nd d milk expressed through it also??

Divya Ratra Gohate

Hi Ridhima.. I also had problem in my initial days my baby was not latching me.. we tried nipple shield so to make her latch... although that's not a good option I feel personally because those need to be sterilized every time and they are of plastic as well which is not good for babies.. so as suggested please try half feeding with bowl n spoon and then try to latch.. initially he will resist but more u try, then he will understand that he will get food in that manner only... it will take some time but it will work... meanwhile please take care of weight gain and pee times.. hope it helps...

sreelatha vk

hi.. my sister had the same problem. now her daughter has low immunity. pls pump ur milk and feed only milk even if she is not trying to latch. one should make the baby to latch the breast immediately after birth or atleast a day later. otherwise they dont catch the breast later and habituated to bottle or spoon feed. this is what my nurse said.

deva pushpa

try with expressed bm with bowl when your baby is hungry. when your baby has half done then try breastfeeding. May be due to hunger your child refuses breastfeeding. try in this way.

Anu

hi ridhima same problem am facing u can try electric breastpump and feed through spoon r whics s k for ur kid