Breastfeed Priyam Sharma

Priyam Sharma

Hi.. my daughter is 3 months old. I had a c-sec. since her birth I had been using formula milk since the amount of milk I had was very less.. then meantime I had an issue of cracked and sore nipples cos of that I had to stop the breastfeeding process for some time due to which she refused to resume to breastfeed again.. since then I have been using formula.. now after 2 mnths I have to resume to my office... is giving formula milk OK since ppl say that mothers milk increases immunity... I cudnt feed her mothers milk whether this will lead to weak immunity... even now when I force her to latch she cries a lot.. on even the touch of the nipple to her mouth... please suggest... I am worried about my child's health...

Sri Rejeti

I guess we should not feed cold milk to baby. If I store Brest milk in a feeding bottle and put in refrigerator when can I feed her and at what temperature

Haritima Pandey

Hi... Nw ur problem of cracked nd sour nippals r solved? .. to increase milk u consult to ur gynecologist. She ll help u.. After delivery delivery I also had d same issue (very less milk flow).. BT my gynecologist gave me lactare tablets nd galact granuals. (dosses according to doc) . It helps a lot nd increases my milk flow. my pediatrician told me if milk flow is less thn v can do one thing. V can express milk nd mix with formula milk. Tht also v can do. u just discuss with ur doc first. Nd normal diet is there milk, warm water, lots of liquids is good to increase milk flow.

priyam sharma

Hii soumita... point was I don't have milk to make my baby feed...

soumita das

Try to express the breastmilk and store it for later use in the refrigerator.

priyam sharma

:-) thx.

gayatri chadwa

Once you start solid food make sure the baby has proper diet... it should take care of things. and there are many babies who are on formula milk so don't stress too much... the baby will grow perfectly.. and you can consult your peads in case you have any doubts or concerns...

priyam sharma

Hi gayatri... that's the biggest problem.. I didn't had enuf breast milk since starting... cos of that I had to keep my daughter exclusively on formula... I m tensed whether this will lead to low immunity.. coz she didn't drink my milk anytime....

gayatri chadwa

If the baby refuses to latch try using a pump and express and store the breast milk and feed her that instead of formula milk.. if you have enough breastmilk it is best to give it to the baby. Also once you resume work you can still store the breastmilk and can be given to your baby.

Spit up

My lo is very restless today and demanding more feed He spit up a cure like thin..

sleeping pattern

My baby is 6 months old n he is totally on my feed . why he daily wake up at nig..

doesn't drink bm.

Hi everyone, i have suffient milk but my son doesn't drink milk.... he drink onl..

Why I Opted For Pampers Baby Dry Diapers..

Disposable diapers are part of the baby needs in the first years of life. Theref..

Home remedy for cold n cough

My daughter is 8 months old. She has got cold. Is there any home remedy for this..

Always move head while sleeping at night

My 2 months old daughter moving her head left right during spleeping at night mo..

constipation problem

my boy always face constipation problem

soap

best baby soap plz suggest