breastfeeding pumps

Updated on Aug 19, 2018

Hi, my baby is 1 month old n very soon I have to join my work. please suggest what can I do to provide breast milk to my lil one. really worried. thanks

• 5

hi Divya Chopra ! u can express milk and store it.. people at home can feed milk at regular intervals to the baby. here is a blog on storing breastmilk. https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/how-to-safely-store-breast-milk-for-your-baby/772?ptref=sa0l000030g00lg

• Reply

thanks shikha.. but r these breast pumps really useful.

• Reply

yes these are . please go through this link. https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/benefits-of-using-a-breastpump/495?ptref=sa0l000030g00dr

• Reply

thank you

• Reply

Suffering from herpes is a Terrible Experience which i suffered till i meet a herbal doctor called Dr. KHAM. I tried all possible mean to get cured but i never received cure from any of the 7 hospital i visited. Just Match,14,2018 i saw a recent post of how Dr. Kham herbal medicine cured people and that he is a honest man to work with in the procedures on finding a cure, then i contacted him in trial and he sent me a herbal medicine with the full prescription oh how to drink for two weeks and i exactly followed the guidelines that was given to me by DR. KHAM to cute the long story short the herbal medicine flushed out my whole system and make the herpes virus inactive all thanks to Dr. Kham who God is using to cure people of this terrible virus (herpes simplex virus) for anyone here that has herpes or other kinds of disease and Virus should mail all his or her complain to DR. KHAM on his email which is (dr. khamcaregiver @ gmail .com) or whats app him on +2348159922297 

• Reply

Haritima Pandey
Proparent
Featured content of the day

Parentoon of the day

Lighter side of parenting

Ask your queries to Doctors & Experts

Download APP

Top Babycare Blogs