Breastfeeding

Gayatri Raichandani

Updated on Oct 16, 2015

Hello all, My baby is 2 months old. He gets up every 2 hours for feed. Sometimes it gets difficult for me to reach him if i am out n expressing everytime doesnot solve the purpose. Need information on by when the interval between feedings will increase.

• 3
Purnima Manoj

Till the tym baby is 6 months old try to have a very healthy, nutritious and protein rich diet itself so that the fees u give to baby is Good. Regarding the intervals, it depends on babies and their appetite. What they intake is just milk and liquids used to absorbed by their bodies easily.

Gayatri Raichandani

Thanks Seema for the info. But my milk supply is not a problem. Baby gets sufficient milk in every feeding process. Its just that I am lil inquisitive about his time intervals that by when babies increase their feeding gaps.

seema Katti

My baby also demanded feeding frequently.. but sometimes u must also see for if baby is crying for some other reasons and not bcoz he is hungry. At d same time you must try foods. that increase milk production like methi ke ladoo, khaskhas kheer, aleem kheer. But with time baby's frequent feeds will also decrease.