Breastfeeding

Gayatri Raichandani

Hello all, My baby is 2 months old. He gets up every 2 hours for feed. Sometimes it gets difficult for me to reach him if i am out n expressing everytime doesnot solve the purpose. Need information on by when the interval between feedings will increase.

• 3

Purnima Manoj

Till the tym baby is 6 months old try to have a very healthy, nutritious and protein rich diet itself so that the fees u give to baby is Good. Regarding the intervals, it depends on babies and their appetite. What they intake is just milk and liquids used to absorbed by their bodies easily.

Gayatri Raichandani

Thanks Seema for the info. But my milk supply is not a problem. Baby gets sufficient milk in every feeding process. Its just that I am lil inquisitive about his time intervals that by when babies increase their feeding gaps.

seema Katti

My baby also demanded feeding frequently.. but sometimes u must also see for if baby is crying for some other reasons and not bcoz he is hungry. At d same time you must try foods. that increase milk production like methi ke ladoo, khaskhas kheer, aleem kheer. But with time baby's frequent feeds will also decrease.

my baby 9months is suffering frm motions

which syrup should b given for my baby for motions

Unnecessary expensive scans recommend by..

Is it necessary to do a ultrasound head scan for a 2 month baby, the doctor keep..

Flat head due to sleeping pattern

Our baby is 2 months old and unfortunately he has now developed a flat head on o..

Not sleeping at Night Properly

Hi myself Deepa, mera beta 1yr 7month ka hai, use Mai Nan Pro 4 deti hu at nigh..

baby feeding 6months

which milk should be given to 6 month old baby

Brest feeding

What types of food increase brest milk?

Johnson baby products for premature baby

Can we use Johnson baby products for premature baby?

Baby is vomiting

My baby is 22 days old.. She is vomited 3 times today... Is ther anything wrong?