Breastfeeding

Jovita Xaxa

Updated on Nov 25, 2015

Hi... I am a mother of a 2 months old child. I have very little breast milk... Please help me increase my beeast milk

• 10
Darshana Gala

I too had that feeling when my baby turned four month old but if the baby is not crying seems happy and is producing enough wet diapers then relax and enjoy , stay well hydrated and besides these things add jeera said staravari and coconut in your diet ... For a quick boost try lactare tablet twice a day also you can try to feed the baby frequently the supply will increase with increased demand .

ShuchiSmita mishra Mishra

Take saboo milk twice a day and before feeding drink lot of water.

Neha Wasan

Hi jovita, add lot of jeera(cumin) in your daals, vegetable. U can also have porridge in breakfast. Beside a good diet, giving rest to ur body is extremely important.

Harika Jakka

Hi jovitha , just give the milk regular for every 2hours ,have milk, oats with jaggaery and have some curries which will produce milk like snake guard ,drum stick and have a lot of water which produce milk a lot .

Jovita Xaxa

Thank you everyone for ur help

Top Food and Nutrition Blogs