breastfeeding

Mandeep Gulati

Hi... my son is 1. 4 yrs ... is it the right time to stop breastfeeding... pead is also suggesting d same... confused.. ????

• 3

Mahima

my sone also 1. 3 yr old ... i m keeping him in a daycare ... whole day he never ask for breast feed but after that he wants all the time and tried so many thing to stop it but no use .. what to do i dont understand.. specially he needs it in d night time ... plz suggest somthing

neha Agarwal

I am facing the same situation and am highly confused!!will taking medicine be a safe route or using of neem??please suggest

Yes dear it is the right time but don' t stop immediately. Wean him off slowly as you introduce new food to him. Hope this helps.

baby care

my son is 1yr9mnth when we shld brush teeth

mother feed

how to stop mother feeding for my child???

my baby eat hair too much...

everytym my baby pick hair from everywhere and eat... i m in very trouble please..

baby health

hii all 1. shall​ i give 2 banana morning n evening to my 12mnth prince.....

b aby can't chew her food

my baby is 2 year old but can't chew any type of food . sometimes he try chapati..

Babies fall from bed

My baby is 1. 7 years old, he falls from bed in night frequently, any advice?

when to start brushing?

when to start brushing? my son age is 1 and half yr .not all teeth have came. bu..

Brushing teeth

When to start brushing teeth of children