Breastfeeding

Priyanka Kumar

off late my 4 months baby is not showing interest in breastfeeding. whenever I try to feed her she keeps gazing around not sure why??? Please suggest wat to do???

• 8
Priyanka Kumar

Thanks mommies for your suggestions it's really helpful

Mahima Krishna

no Priyanka plz don't start ny semi solids before 6 months.... it's ok if u ve to spend a little longer... nothing apart from breastfeeding before 6months ....nother thing u can try is express the milk just before feeding and try giving with a spoon

Dharani Kumar

Priyanka..... don't start any semi solids & you need to breastfeed till 6 months.... even I was facing this issue when my daughter was in 4th month and still going on... Like Mahima told, their sensitivity getting developed & don't use to feed properly... first plan ur diet properly and feed 1 hr once this will keep baby to get hydrated and get managed though not feeding properly

Ramya Keerthi

pls give biscuits mix with milk by morning 11 and at evening becore 6 .. half a biscuits daily and try to increase slowly

Priyanka Kumar

She drinks but kind of lazy drink. Do you think I should start with semi solid food in addition to bf???

Ramya Keerthi

hi it's quite natural for babe it often play like this while feeding .. they are growing so they will drink slowly. babe didn't stop feeding right ..

Priyanka Kumar

ehhh mahima thanks for your reply. she does it even in the morning hours. was wondering if she has lost interest in milk & should I start semi solid food in addiction to bf???

Mahima Krishna

hey Priyanka... wat u r going thru is normal.... 4 months means ur baby is sensitive to it's surroundings... that means she would wanna c around feel the air, gets distracted to everything... try feeding in an isolated room, probably dim lit and no disturbance... plz give time to feed and don't give up easily because shes not feeding... that way u will b leaving your baby still hungry .....try this and I'm sure it will help

Top Food and Nutrition Blogs