breastmilk

Smita Mali

hi... my baby is 3mnt old,my milk secretion is very less,so it doesn't satisfied baby's hunger. i have taking shatavari kalpa. can i give formula milk

• 6
Deepali Saxena

hey Smita the more u feed ur baby ur milk secretion will be improved. Try to eat 1 bowl of doodh daliya every morning n night and drink 2 glasses of water before every feed.

Hema Thirupathy

S lactare tablet is gud in increasing milk supply as I am using it..

Kajal Prakash

it's not that so.... your milk will always be sufficient but make sure that your should be emptied by your baby. and try to notice the sound your baby makes during latching.

Sandhya

U can try galact powder (usually available in medical stores).. it wil improve the milk supply And lactare tablets are also good.. but before taking once u check with ur midwife.. I myself tried.. it was very helpful.. I felt like my breast milk supply is super fine.. then I slowly stopped using them...

Harsimran Kaur Khosa

yes both my babies are formula fed.... as I had very low bm supply. my daughter 4. 5 now fed on lactogen and my son 2 months old is on nan

Neha Gupta Ujgaonkar

yes, you can opt for formula .. as I myself having the same issue hence I'm giving formula to my baby.. pls read the instructions properly on the bottle how much quantity has to be there of water and powder.. it's very important for retaining nutrition value in formula... Ok I'm giving Simyl MCT milk powder + Simyl MCT Oil... Lactogen and Pro Nan 1 is also good... but you have to check which powder suits your baby..