Brownish teeth

Priyanka Amberkar

Jul 12, 2015

Hi, My child is 22 months old have his front 4 teeth of little bit brown colour. I checked with my doctor as well, but she said its ok as its just milk teeth and he will get new teeth later and that is not a cavity problem. But still iam worried. I make him brush his teeth twice. As he is 22 months old its difficult to make him brush properly. Kindly suggest if someone have the same problem.

• 3

Jyotsna Singh

PRiYaNka if you are giving an iron supplement named ferrous or similar it could be one of the reason . Stop giving that and you may see results in months. Teeth will clean with regular brushing by you, hopefully it help you. :)

Priyanka Amberkar

Thanku Simran. But is there any solution to clean the teeth.

simran sharma

It is due to excess use of flouride that is toothpaste or due to antibiotics . Make sure your child rinse well after brushing and give him pea sized paste . :)

Milk

Baby does not drink cow's milk

eating problem

my son 27 months old he nothing wants to eat, and always crying,

Baby blink one eye

Sometimes I notice that my baby blink one eye.. it's like wink .. i am worried ...

Products change

I am using Himalaya baby products from past 1 year. Himalaya is good but for a..

Runny nose any home remedy

1 year Baby gets cold... Having runny nose badly.. Using nasal drops frqntly.. A..

My 2. 2 yrs old son frequently suffers f..

I want to take precautions for him, so that he should not suffer from the infect..