Brrast feed

Pallavi Pathania

Breast feed not enough for my baby boy .he will turn 3 months on 6 dec

Neha Jain

I suggest you read a question posted by jovita xaxa on 25th November. A lot of parents have suggested solutions for a similar situation. Happy parenting

Puja Gera

Drink lots of water. I had the same problem with my now 8 month old daughter. You need to have a minimum of 3 lts. of water for replenishing you breastmilk. Eat healthy, papaya esp. Your feed quantity will improve. That should work. Also, feed your baby directly from the breast. The baby's sucking also stimulates production of milk. If your feed is still insufficient, talk to the pediatrician for alternatives. Ideally the baby should be exclusively breastfed for 6 months. Hope this helps.

dabur janma gunti vs dabur arvindsava

my baby is having constipation, he does the stool once in 4-5 days. I got feedba..

not taking solid

my baby is 8. 5 month old... he is not having any solid food.. only one time in..

weight gain

hello all, my baby boy is 7 and half months old now he is having his teeth sinc..

my son 10 months baby got lite fever .....

can I gve food with buttermilk

Baby Bath

My baby girl is 4 months old.. she crying very loudly while taking bath... Initi..

Baby sleeping continuously

My baby is 3 months old. Now a days he is sleeping more during the night (almost..

weight gain

my baby is 2. 5 month old.. she is 3. 950 kg.. her weight is not according to he..

sucking his hand

my son is 4 months old... he always sucks his hand and finger.... should i allow..