Brushing teeth

Created by Moon Biswas
Updated on Jun 01, 2018

my baby is 1. 2 yrs old... she is having 5 teeth... can I start brushing her teeth... if yes then which toothpaste and toothbrush is good for her now... suggest pls

• 12

you can try mamaearth baby tooth paste I m using for my son nd he loved it.

U can try mamaearth toothpaste which v is a specially formulated for babies n kids, it's natural nb toxin free, u can use it without any hesitation

its a good habit for tooth paste try mamaearth berry blast which is very good in taste and its toxin free 100% secure ...for tooth brush must go for cartoon character tooth brush which attracts kid

Start brushing as its the time nw.. Do try mama earths berry blash toothpaste for kids... Its fluoride free and toxin free too

Yes start brushing your baby's teeth from today. And You must use MamaEarth Berry Blast Toothpaste is quite good as this is for only 0 to 5 years of age. It does not contain any chemicals so no worries for your baby.

Start brushing now as it is a basic hygiene manner for a baby. Today maybe she is not aware but she is observing everything. I would suggest you use Mamaearth toothpaste for the reason it is specifically for 0-5 years of age. NO chemicals or no harsh preservative present in it.

yes you can start try Mamaearth paste it's good in taste and do not contain harmful things in it

yes , you can start brushing teeth with soft baby brush and try mamaearth berry blast toothpaste as it is 100% safe and natural if baby swallow it

Yes, you should start brushing her teeth, itsnice to maintain mouth hygience and put habit as soon as possible, u can use mamaearth berry blast paste for your little one, i am using it for my child and its safe if consumed too,it smells nice & has berry taste, my baby really liked it and brush regularly

ji ha aap shuru kr skte h. finger brush use kijiye qki ye first time brush krne wale babies k lie bht acha rehta h. sath hi aap mamaearth ka berry blast toothpaste use kr skte ho. iska taste bacho ko pasand aata h aur aapka baby b brushing ko enjoy krega.

Colgate or mamaearth berry blast paste. natural n safe even if swalloed.. made safe for 0-10 years age kids... try giving a gentle rub on baby teeth with finger or any soft finger brushes easily available online.

hi Moon Biswas ! yes u can brush his teeth with a child friendly toothpaste and a tooth brush with soft bristles especially designed for kids. these days there is a lot of variety available in the market. fellow parents please share yr experience. here is a blog u would find useful! https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/how-to-make-your-toddler-brush-teeth/2632?ptref=sa0l0000hqm0214