Bulged painful block like feeling in breast

Nivedita Raghavan

I'm constantly breast feeding and my baby is turning one month old tomorrow. Near armpit of my right breast I can feel a bulged hard painful block like feeling. Not sure if it's a blocked duct. It is painful. I tried giving hot water massage and made baby suck and have milk too still pain is there. Please suggest remedy ..

• 2

Megha

Hi dear, this is normal in initial months. You will feel bulkiness in your breasts because of the milk production. Feed your baby whenever you feel more bulkiness.

neha chandna

That can b fat deposits near armpit which is vry common in women but d pain can b a sign of puss cells present in d lump. Consult a doctor n go for FNAC which is a small test in which a sample of deposit from d lump will b taken to test.

doesn't drink bm.

Hi everyone, i have suffient milk but my son doesn't drink milk.... he drink onl..

Why I Opted For Pampers Baby Dry Diapers..

Disposable diapers are part of the baby needs in the first years of life. Theref..

Home remedy for cold n cough

My daughter is 8 months old. She has got cold. Is there any home remedy for this..

Always move head while sleeping at night

My 2 months old daughter moving her head left right during spleeping at night mo..

constipation problem

my boy always face constipation problem

soap

best baby soap plz suggest

green color poop

my baby is 25 days old ..she is pooping green ...is ther anything wrong wid that

Food other than breastfeed

My doctor said that I can give curd to my child after 5 month and banana after 5..