Can someone provide a feedback on the Mount Litera Zee School - Gachibowli (Hyderabad)

Srinivas TNLS

I am looking for Schools near Gachibowli to join my son to 1st Class. And feedback on this school - Mount Litera Zee School will help. Any suggestions of good schools in this area will also help.

• 3

Manasi Choudhary

Hi.. Suggest to check GoSchooling website. You will get all the details for any Preschool in Hyderabad. You can share your details with them & their person will take you through the entire Admission process. You will also get special offers :))

Go Schooling

Also we have the most Authentic Parent Reviews, with Child Name/Parent Name/Class & Year of Study published openly. Pls check our Parent Reviews & also drop in your Review as a Parent to help others in finalising a Preschool for their loved ones.

Archana N

Not sure if this school but heard that "the future kids" is a good school

home work

he knows 1 to 50 numbers how to write but he never try to write actually he don'..

studies

my son doesn't have interest in studies he wants to play every time

hello friends, I am to well educated and..

he learn word and speak. he doesn't see latters and read

my daughter's education and discipline

hai sir/madam, my daughter is too naughty and a very talkative during class hou..

crying for going to pre School

my son is 3 years 4 months yesterday only I joined my son to pre School today he..

how to improve writing skills

Hi, my kid is 6+ years old. He has ASD , but he is able to read nicely and writ..

education interest related

mera beta 5. 5 years ka hai mgr vo study mai bilkul bhi interest nahi leta hai...

getting kids talking in English

how to help children spek English with confidence?