Care of Kids who had an open heart surgery

Swati Bansal

Hi. I am Swati. My son was born with a congenital heart disease (transposition of great arteries) three year back. He had his surgery done and is fine now. but since past six months he is having recurring fevers, he gets fever when he is too exhausted. Am I missing out on any care or precaution that I need to take, although doc says to raise him normally. Pls let me know if anyone have a same experience with your child?

teething

my son has fever due to pain of teething n get irritated n cring if wont lift hi..

Food -20 months baby

Can someone share food schedule for 20 months baby .. like what to give n how mu..

pulses in diet

Hi my daughter is one and a half year old. Can you help me how to include pulses..

cough n cold

hi mommies my son is 19 months old he goes to day care use har 15 din Baad cough..

My baby is 15 months old. She doesnt wal..

My baby cruises and crawls fast but she doesnt walk. Should i be worried?

food for my child 1 yr 2mnths

my child is 1 yr 2 months she is not interested in taking food

Juices For 15 months old baby

My baby don't like the taste of permogrante juice he always making the face and..

Milkshakes

Is this true if we mix fruits mix with milk fruits loss their bandits life antio..