CDWTS

Pandu

Is it really true that "Children Do What They See"?

• 2

Dyuti

Oh yes, all the time. Hence it is all the more important to say / do the right things in the right way so that they learn the correct behaviors, manners, habits etc.

Hi Pandu! It is definitely true. Children are very inquisitive by nature. They want to lay their hands on anything and everything that adults do. This behavior of doing what they see is called 'imitation'. If adults agree they would do in front of them but if they do not they would do it on their backs. on the other hand if imitated behavior is reinforced it is going to be strengthened while if punished or reprimanded it will be weakened. Imitation is healthy as it helps in development of social and cognitive development, as well as language development. While negative behavior should be discouraged and if possible adults should refrain from doing behaviours in front of kids which they do not want their children to imitate.

Pomegranate Juice

can we give pomegranate juice to 8. 5 month baby? heard from one of my fren that..

Here is a list of things you need to tea..

1: Warn your Girl Child Never to sit on anyone's laps no matter the situation in..

GDP

I have gestational diabetes so what's the diet , we can reduces by diet ? please..

baby rolling

hi all,my baby is 4 months. at what age she will start rolling

how much water baby drink at 6 months

hi, my baby is 6 months old now ,how much water babies drink at 6 month, it is n..

best biscuits for one year old

can u people suggest me which biscuits are good for 1 year old baby

Heat Boils

My baby is 1 month 5 dayz she has a lot of heat boils on her body wot home remed..

Pros and cons of using nipple shield

Hi friends, I am mom to a cute 3 week old baby. i have flat nipple and had latc..