Hobbies

Celebrating my child's second birthday, suggest venues please

Nitin

Am planning to host a small party for my 2 year old with her toddler friends and their parents. want to have fun myself rather than just being at the back-end running around.... don't want to miss a thing in the celebration. PLease suggest any place in Gurgaon or south delhi.

• 1

hey , you can try " amoeba - bowling alley " in mgf metropolitan mall , gurgaon... we did our five yrs old daughter's birthday there... the parents also had a go at the bowling alley and the kids just freaked out on all the video games ... also since it is a small place it is very easy to keep a track of all the kids... the food can be catered from the food court upstairs and also food can have a lot of variety as well to fit for the adults as well as the children... have fun ...

About Toothpaste

Glister Multi-action fluoride toothpaste One toothpaste does it all: whitens te..

Hi

Hello everyone how are you everyone? After long time.

Some activities for 19months toddler

My girl enjoys dancing n started imitating others action. Suggest me some other..

My girl 3yrs is addicted to lip sucking...

My baby started lip sucking when she was 5 month. everyone told me not to worry..

Summer Camps

hello again dear Proparents! Please suggest some good summer camps in and around..

Parentune discussion

It is Parentune Discussion Time!!   Share with us what your fam..

Parentune discussion

It is Parentune Weekly Discussion Time!   With vacations on us, we look a..

Parentune Discussion

It is Parentune Weekly Discussion time With summer vacations on, we would like..