Change in sleep behaviour

Kavita Kulkarni

Hi all. My baby is 7 months now. She used to sleep through the night since her 2 months. Since last month she is waking up 2-3 minimum and she wants only breast feed. She takes it for 1 hour. I have started working out and weaning since 1 month. Please jelp how to manage this s

kavita kulkarni

Thanks amrita. I have started semisolid feed now

Amrita Mukherjee

Hi Kavita. I have 2 kids and I feel babies do change their sleeping behaviour from time to time. Your baby is 7 months old I hope you are giving her solid food also besides breastfeed, as only milk is not sufficient for her now, may be thats why she is taking an hour for taking the feed. Try to give her solid food so that her stomach is full and she sleeps well as hunger will disturb her sleep. Try it i hope it works.

Always move head while sleeping at night

My 2 months old daughter moving her head left right during spleeping at night mo..

constipation problem

my boy always face constipation problem

soap

best baby soap plz suggest

green color poop

my baby is 25 days old ..she is pooping green ...is ther anything wrong wid that

Food other than breastfeed

My doctor said that I can give curd to my child after 5 month and banana after 5..

baby's weight

hi i have 5 months and 15 days old baby girl... now her weight is only 5. 3 kg....

teething

my 6month old seems to be teething. he feels too much of irritation in gums and..