Change of place

Gss Himabindu

Updated on Feb 25, 2016

Hi my baby is about to complete her 3rd month. I have left my moms home to my husbands place.. since morning baby is staring the curtains, ceiling, fan, doors, windows, tv for sometime and then starts crying for an hour untill she goes to sleep. Is this normal... can babies identify their place of living.... if yes then wat should i do to make her comfortable. Pls help

• 4
Gss Himabindu

Thank u all.....

shirin chithara

Yes.. Babies do identify the changes even if you take her to a new room in the same house. Mostly they will notice the moving objects that like curtains.. Don't worry.

Namrata

My baby also observes things in a new place ... I think this is a time they have started acknowledging things around them... Baby should be fine soon

It is quite normal Gss. Don't worry and keep some familiar things near her so that you may distract her whenever she starts crying.