Child behavior

Gayathri Mangalappali

My child is becoming very hyper now a days .If i try to control him he is not at all listening in return he is trying to shout on me and beating me. Now I am expecting my second child ,I am unable take care of my health because him ,I am feeling exhausted. Can you please give me any suggestions. ..

Vidhi Naramdeo

Heyy shikha thaks .

Gayathri Mangalappali

Thanks for your advice Shikha

Hi Gayathri! Is yr child able to express in words his needs and demands? Has anyone in the family been behaving in a similar manner with him shouting at him or hitting him or ignoring his demands consistently? If so ,please try being polite towards the child,he is just imitating the bad behavior. If the child is unable to communicate his demands through words,help him and try and understand what he wants. Deal with him with love. When he is shouting just hug him without saying a word. Once he calms down try and understand what he wants. Hope this helps!

my son behave shy

my 3 yr old kid going to pre kg... his teacher said he didn't mingle with the ch..

my daughters behavior

hi sir/mam, I have another question that my baby is not sleeping well at nit tim..

Stubbornness and Anger

My daughter is just two however she is very stubborn and gets annoyed in seconds..

angry boy

hello friends, my baby boy is 15 mnth suddenly his behaviour are very surprisely..

About baby sitting

Hi mom's... in which month baby's r sitting my little prince is running 9 month..

How I started to enjoy my motherhood

It was 28th of MAY 2015 in Kolkata when I saw my prince(Ànshuu) first at 11:00 a..

agressive

how to make my child cool and calm child