Child behaviour

Jane Santhosh

My son is 1 .1 yr old. Since a week he has become very cranky fussy n aggressive. Doesnt want to play eat or sleep. he kerps demanding for things like slippers n iron bx. when he gets up from sleep he immediately starts asking for iron box. not able to understand what to do. day n night he cries n shows temper. he clingy to me all the time. wants to b carried all the time. Is this normal. Pls suggest . How long will this phase last.

jane santhosh

Thank you for your response. Yes my son did fall sick he had fever due to infection. Maybe as you said it was a sign he was gonna fall sick. As a ftm I couldn't judge it right and thought its a drastic change in his behavior. Now touchwood my son is less cranky and playful. Also his obsession with iron box has gone. Thank you guys once again for your advice and support.

satabdi

Hi santosh.. just check his activities. . if he is active during the day and eats reasonable .. then u can b less worried... bt this might b a reason of his upcoming illness...

Hi Jane. Your son's change in behavoir could be related to teething or a growth spurt, which could be physical or mental/emotional. He could also be getting less sleep. Keep an eye on his diet, sleep and physical activity. It will be easier to pin point a reason for his sudden change in behavior.

stop BF to baby

Hi my daughter is 14 months old and now i am trying to stop her BF. I will try t..

my 2. 5 yrs old son goes to play school...

toddler takes only milk in Bf

rejects food

my daughter is 1. 8 yrs she is never interested in eating food. I always force..

My baby is not independently walking sti..

My baby sat independently very late.. she sat when she was running 12 month.. no..

How much weight and height should increa..

I feel my baby is not increasing at all in her 3rd year. Hardly she gained hard..

how many bananas i can give to my 20m lo..

hey all , my lo is 21m old.. she has loose motions past 1w on medication also....