Child is crying to go school

Swetha Charan Shroff

Jul 31, 2015

Hi all I have a 5yr old daughter and 1 yr son. My prob is my daughter is crying to go to school .may be this sounds normal but to start with I used work in the same school now I took a break bcz of younger one. my daughter in the midnight she wakes up and starts crying and keep on saying mom don't leave me and I like u so much .she doesn't want any scolding frm teachers. she is a very intelligent girl and usually gets scoldings bcz she wants repetitions from teachers every time. now I can't say teachers not to scold and I can't convince my child .please help me what to do?

• 4

Swetha Charan Shroff

Thanks Carol and Shikha Batra will follow these suggestions and try out.

Thanks Carol! I appreciate that!

Carol

Swetha, Your child seems to be feeling insecured due to the arrival of a new member in the family. Please go thro the discussion http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/eliminate-spitting/2031 where Shikha bhatra's given some great suggestions on how to build the bond between siblings and make her feel important.

Hi Swetha Charan You may refer to an earlier parent talk on similar topic- http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/child-crying-in-school/1974

sleeping

my daughter is not sleeping timely. she is sleeping daily 2pm. please suggest me..

grey hair 3 years lo

kindly suggest me what to do... my 3 years lo have two grey hairs... she have ve..

How to balance moms time between the old..

Hi girls, my elder son is 5. 5 years and I delivered recently my younger son is..

stubborn child

my 4 yr daughter is very stubborn. she tends to beat my 1 yr old and other kids...

Regarding Shampoo

Hi my son is 4years which shampoo can be used.

My daughter cries for whatever things sh..

My daughter has developed a routine to cry for everything she asks or wants......