Child milk consumption for 1 month baby

Nandita Vashishtha

according to tinned milk the baby should consume 7_8 times in 24 hrs for 120 ml but he consumes 10 times .whether it is normal for baby or there is unsual about it.

• 1

Priya Yadav

Hey... is he on breastfeed ? If breastfeeding, don't worry about that he will take only as much as he needs If on formula milk, i exclusively breastfeed my baby till six months. consult your doctor, my doctor advised minimum value of 900 ml and nothing on maximum, advised me as much as baby demanded, but that also depend on the weight and growth of your child with every followup ...

Baby Massage

What's the ideal duration of massage for a baby ? My LO is 8 months and doesn't..

mouth wash

my baby one month Old please suggest mouth tongue clean my baby tongue full whi..

Complextion

My baby is 1 month old boy, Nd he s lost his complextion compared to his birth....

rolling on stomach

when does baby roll on stomach

teeth come on 20 days born baby. is it s..

hi to all .my baby born on 20 days past .today my mother seen his 2 tooth on t..

poop

my baby is 7 months old.. i started giving carrot puree,apple puree,,but poop is..

head(talu)

baby is 1 year and head part which is called talu is still weak.. what are the r..