child Pysochology

Triveni

My Son is about to complete 5 years . He is very friendly with everyone. He calls everyone and likes to be friend with anyone. Even if other kids of his age don't talk to him or respond ,he always keeps calling them. Sometimes I do feel bad for him,becoz a child at this age is very innocent and does not know who he is responding and not. and even I dnt want to teach him to behave rudely ..but am confused as to how make him understand that we should not always nag people and force them to talk to us.. plz suggest

Vandana

my son is 4. 5 year old his nature is so rude and he is very irritating he is much talkitive whole day he behaviour give us trouble even he is so stubborn also wat shuld i do for him

hi Triveni! I believe u r blessed to have such a social and friendly child . please let him be and learn himself to deal with all types of personalities. i understand your concern as a parent but sometimes when we guide our children they get too dependent on us and loose their self confidence. for him to lead in life, let him choose his own path and emerge out as a confident person. having said that , please ensure he is always in a good company. hope this helps!!

Aqsa Shaikh

Hello Triveni, there s same problem with my child too.... He s also 5 years old.. He is very friendly to everyone ,even with them who don't want to talk to him or not interested. .. I do one thing for him is that I engage him or divert him to the one friend who is close nd friendly to him... that's it .We J's don't teach them to b rude to anyone.

my child has over come through his paren..

how inhance confidance in him

urinating in pant

My son is 4 years old. He started urinating in his pant at school. some time he..

Does not like school

Hi.. My son is 2. 7 years old..... we have admitted him in a play school. He st..

my child age is 4 yrs

vomiting only in school and whenever he have food and if he starts playing he..

hi friends to control angry of my baby

what to do to control t baby ,always watching tv n not concentrating on studies..

about misbehaviour

hi I have a 4 years old boy and he is very naughty. it is good but my quires is..

Hi meri 2 daughters hau dono me one year..

Meri elder daughter usaka bachpan jyada enjoy muze guide kijiye mai kya karunahi..

whenever I angry to my child for his bad..

child psychology and behaviour