Child with lonely heart

Sheetal Bhatia

Seems difficult to understand a baby heart. A naughty heart sometime so adorable. As if looking for something.. Lives in their own world where they have their toys as friends and family. Without uttering a single meaningful word they talk more than u and me. All surrounding them seems to be their didi, bhaiya or baby. But does not they alone.. cnt even explain themselves completely.. How they must b feeling every moment.. confused, aggressive, in secure, sad but at the same very moment full of life, happiness, relaxed. Feels aggressive but can only cry or be stubborn for some unimportant issue which after agreeing to it will soon forget and start jumping for some another.. Ask youself what our baby feels when we get angry on them.. Did they understand the warmth of love and belongingness. Y they feels in secure when we dnt react on their action.. lets c what we know about our baby... So friends post your babies special habits and how u deal with them...

• 1

Neena

What I have learnt is that even when they cant talk, these little humans observe and absorb a lot more than we think they can. We need to be mindful of the atmosphere we create for our babies..

drink lemon soda

my son is 1 yr 2 months old ,is it safe to give lemon soda to him. ???

stop BF to baby

Hi my daughter is 14 months old and now i am trying to stop her BF. I will try t..

my 2. 5 yrs old son goes to play school...

toddler takes only milk in Bf

rejects food

my daughter is 1. 8 yrs she is never interested in eating food. I always force..

My baby is not independently walking sti..

My baby sat independently very late.. she sat when she was running 12 month.. no..

How much weight and height should increa..

I feel my baby is not increasing at all in her 3rd year. Hardly she gained hard..