Children as role-models

Gaurima

Today while having food with my four year old chap I got a compliment, "mom you alwaaaaays eat healthy food, it's good" then he continued "but you must eat some Oreo biscuits and some pizza too - I am telling you - you will love them. " I try to be a great role-model for my children and here I find my lil one striving for some interesting customization in his role-model. How about That :)

• 3

aww... big hug to the little man! they just know how to bring the smile on....

gaurima

Amazing suggestions Shikha !!

Hi Gaurima! Getting a compliment from ur kids really means a lot! I really feel it is like a feather in our cap and look forward to it from my kids. well I believe there is no harm in having Oreo biscuits and pizza too. I allow my child to have junk food on weekends and try my level best to make up for the whole week by cooking whatever my child likes on these two days. I would like to tell u something about a family in close circle where mother was so particular that she would even not use ready made spices. When these kids became grown ups and started socializing and thereby eating out they could not do well with outside food and used to fall sick often as there digestive system was not used to it. Now when they are married they are still facing the same problem. So we shd allow our kids to be used to all kinds of food. In case we want it to be healthy too we could do our own innovations like adding grated veggies, to pizza, homemade paneer, tofu, etc. Oreo can be used to make donuts, cakes etc by crushing these in the batter. Hope it sounds interesting!

deep mid night sleep

my son is 3. 9 years old. He wakes up very often at mid nights. atleast 3 to 4..

how to control or teach good manners?

when child starts behaving badly with others and elders then how to teach them

Need some help on how to manage a whinin..

Don't get me wrong ... I love my kid (3yrs and 8 months) but off lately he has..

hi

my dolly have cold ....

evening snkas

please suggest some evening healthy snacks. my boy 3. 7 years old at this age..

Acclimitization problem

My son has started his Junior KG and is 3 years and 4 months old. In the afterno..

my daughter is 5 year she is smart learn..

my kiddo wants watch TV all time

बच्चों में गुस्सा करने की प्रवित्ति को क..

मेरा बच्चा बहुत चिड़चिड़ा हो जाता है और गुस्सा करता है...