child's emotional need

Rati Saxena

my 4. 8 year old son is an emotional one and wants attention of everyone specially of his friends

• 4
Nilesh Jaiswal

hii

Rati Saxena

Thanks Shikha batra Mam, i will definitely try your suggestion.

hi Rati! at this stage he is going through a rough phase and he's unable to express it in words how much he is missing his father and hence this emotional reaction. he might give an emotional outburst without even any provocation . We adults can somehow accept and come to terms with such things in our lives but for children to even accepting it takes time. all said and done physical presence of father cannot be replaced by anything. Rati talk it out with him and let him accept that he is missing his father. keep him occupied by inviting his friends and family at home. make him join a hobby class as per his interest. I am sure he will come around soon.

Rati Saxena

my son has no sibling and we are the nuclear family since last three months his father is out of india he is connected with him via vedio calling on regular basis. he wants to play with the kids ans and want to play as per his choices n become hyper if things are not in his favour... please help me to make him flexible with others

Top Child Psychology and Behaviour Blogs