choice of toothpaste

Created by PRIYANKA

which toothpaste is recommended for toddlers. is toothpaste required. should the toothpaste be flouride free or with fluoride. what are the permissible limits for flouride in toddler toothpaste.

• 12

You must try using Mamaearth Berry Toothpaste

I’m would say Mamaearth’s toothpaste which Fluoride and sls free. It’s etable toothpaste it’s ok if kid swallow it.

Mamaearth's toothpaste which is fluoride free and SLS free, so you don't need to worry.

Kids toothpaste should be fluoride free and a size of rice grain needs to be used. Mamaearth has a toothpaste made especially for 0 to 5 years group kids. I use the same.. You too can try.

mamaearth toothpaste for baby... m using same for my lo... very safe natural n my baby loves brushing with did toothpaste..

yes I recently started using mamaearth toothpaste after recommendation n m quite happy with the results.

dear try Mamaearth new launched tooth paste it's very good my baby liked d taste as well the good thing is its 100% natural n safe also with good taste

try mamaearth toothpaste.... my dd loves it taste.. flouride free.. make teeth and gums healthy..

use mamaearth toothpaste.... it is specially designed for kids...

I am currently using mama earth berry blast toothpaste.. its a gel based fluoride and SLS free toothpaste... my kido loves it and its really good.

Try mamaearth baby toothpaste. It's super duper hit with my boy. And yes paste is a must to avoid cavity

My doctor said since there is already flouride in water you don’t have to get a tooth paste with it. I use and love Earth’s best organic toothpaste. My baby loves the strawberry-banana flavor and it is okay if swallowed.