Clean tongue

Mercy

How to easily clean tongue of three months old baby?

• 5

brahmani sarathy

Hi my son is 3 yrs old.. his skin tone s becoming blak these days.. can you tell me some good soap or lotion please..

minal

Devjani, i really don't know how safe that is and how that works... coz lemon is acidic and it could harm the baby..

Devjani

I used to give few drops of lemon juice every alternative day to clean my daughter's tongue. It was quick and hassle free :)

hey Mercy, this is exactly how I did it..

Hi Mercy. Cleaning the tongue of a baby that little could be a challenge. The only way I suggest is taking a soft wet cloth, wrap it around your finger and gently rub your baby's tongue. Doing it just once or twice should be enough to get the tongue clean. Please take care not to rub too hard and if your baby seems uncomfortable, you may need to stop right away. Good luck :)

cough remedy

what is cough remedy for 1 month baby??

Making of baby food.

How to make my baby's food ?Please suggest me .

Hair growth

Hii my baby is 2 monrh old her hair growth is very slow when she was born her he..

Gripe Water

hi... my baby is 8 months old. can I start giving him gripe Water?

Teething regarding

Hello,my baby is 7 and half months old .she is suffering from loose motions or v..

lose motions from last 20 days

Hello Everyone, My 4 month old baby is suffering from lose motions from last 20..

sleeping

hello meri beti 3 month 8 days ki h woh rat ko dudh pi kr soti h or morning main..