Clean tongue

Mercy

How to easily clean tongue of three months old baby?

• 5

brahmani sarathy

Hi my son is 3 yrs old.. his skin tone s becoming blak these days.. can you tell me some good soap or lotion please..

minal

Devjani, i really don't know how safe that is and how that works... coz lemon is acidic and it could harm the baby..

Devjani

I used to give few drops of lemon juice every alternative day to clean my daughter's tongue. It was quick and hassle free :)

hey Mercy, this is exactly how I did it..

Hi Mercy. Cleaning the tongue of a baby that little could be a challenge. The only way I suggest is taking a soft wet cloth, wrap it around your finger and gently rub your baby's tongue. Doing it just once or twice should be enough to get the tongue clean. Please take care not to rub too hard and if your baby seems uncomfortable, you may need to stop right away. Good luck :)

Teether toy

when we should give teether to baby as you?? is it good to give?

Formula milk for 7 month

My baby now 7 month. She feed 4 time a day solid or semisolid but half katori so..

hiii

hi everyone my baby girl weight 2. 100 gm when she was birth and now she is 4 m..

skin care

how to get soft and glowing skin of baby.

Is Sleeping and feeding a good posture a..

some people say Sleeping and feeding is not good for baby and also causes denta..

stool became tight

dear mommies my baby is going to complete 6 months by July 25th when she started..

how to cure cold

my child is 3months old.. she is suffering from severe cold accompanied by sneez..

reusable pocket diaper

hi.... if anyone using reusable pocket diaper.... pls share ur experience... pls..