Cloth diaper

Updated on Oct 29, 2015

Can anyone give info about cloth diaper? I want to buy it. But um little confused. What is the difference btween cloth pocket diapr, cloth diaper with insert, cloth diaper cover with insert?

• 4

Cloth diapers are good for baby. They're affordable and good for babies skin as they're chemical free. I use waterbased wipes for cleaning the are and apply coconut oil. Maintainece is quite high but overall it's effective.

Thnx for ur suggestion. My daughter is premature baby. I have to keep her very very warm otherwise she she will collapse. Thats why I have to keep her in diaper instead of cloth otherwise she will get very cold. She wrapped in three towel and warm cloth. As per dr suggestion I keep her warm in all respect.

Hey Shilpa! Try mailing Poornima who runs cloth diaper store based out of bangalore. She would be able to help u with ur questions. Clothdiapershopindia@Gmail. com

Hi Shilpa! For our daughter, we have always used a cloth instead of a diaper. We used to put her on diaper, when we needed to go out. At home, we used plain cloth. Moreover, as she grew old, we started training her to go to washroom for loo breaks. We felt and still feel that use of a diaper all time would actually allow the child to get used to feel and say that he or she would like to go for a loo break. Hope that makes sense to you.