Cloth diaper

Shilpa Ghosh

Can anyone give info about cloth diaper? I want to buy it. But um little confused. What is the difference btween cloth pocket diapr, cloth diaper with insert, cloth diaper cover with insert?

shilpa ghosh

Thnx for ur suggestion. My daughter is premature baby. I have to keep her very very warm otherwise she she will collapse. Thats why I have to keep her in diaper instead of cloth otherwise she will get very cold. She wrapped in three towel and warm cloth. As per dr suggestion I keep her warm in all respect.

Saranya Navaneethan

Hey Shilpa! Try mailing Poornima who runs cloth diaper store based out of bangalore. She would be able to help u with ur questions. Clothdiapershopindia@Gmail. com

Pankaj Datta Sharma

Hi Shilpa! For our daughter, we have always used a cloth instead of a diaper. We used to put her on diaper, when we needed to go out. At home, we used plain cloth. Moreover, as she grew old, we started training her to go to washroom for loo breaks. We felt and still feel that use of a diaper all time would actually allow the child to get used to feel and say that he or she would like to go for a loo break. Hope that makes sense to you.

mouth wash

my baby one month Old please suggest mouth tongue clean my baby tongue full whi..

Complextion

My baby is 1 month old boy, Nd he s lost his complextion compared to his birth....

rolling on stomach

when does baby roll on stomach

teeth come on 20 days born baby. is it s..

hi to all .my baby born on 20 days past .today my mother seen his 2 tooth on t..

poop

my baby is 7 months old.. i started giving carrot puree,apple puree,,but poop is..

head(talu)

baby is 1 year and head part which is called talu is still weak.. what are the r..

cream and lotion

3 month old baby ke face pr cream or body pr lotion use kr skte h kya and shampo..