Cloth nappies

Priya B S

My daughter is almost 3 months old. After the first 6 weeks of diapers I am trying to slowly switch to cloth nappies. Earlier there were too many poops during the day so stuck to diapers. Nowadays my LO only poops once in a few days so it's easier to stick to cloth nappies. My question is if u are using cloth nappies what do you lay ur baby on. I am using quick dry sheets but I am worried it may be heaty.

Bhavana Bhogavilli

Hi please do not use plastic sheet... go for quick dry mats... absorbs water and I find it very cheap and reasonable in Snapdeal... plastic sheets may produce heat to the baby...

Rashi

Hi Priya, I used to keep 3-4 old cotton bed sheets separately for this purpose. Make 4-6 folds of the bed sheets and keep changing the wet sides. Also i bought a mattress guard (you can also buy a full size plastic sheet to use under a bed sheet). Invest in some cotton sheets, these are really good.

sleep

my baby is 3 months old she is not sleeping in the night .day time she vl never..

baby have gas problem

My baby have gas problem.. she cries due to it... please help me with remedies.

which is best suited for baby biting. ni..

Hi my baby going to complete 8 months in few days. He usually takes mother feedi..

formula milk storing

how much time I can store formula milk in room temperature ( a. c or non a. c)?

my baby is 3 months old from yesterday s..

my baby is 3 months old from yesterday she is doing green colour liquid poo

i am working women.

my son is 2 months old. i am working women. i will feed my baby using manual bre..

poop frequency

my 2and half month old today pooped only once... till yesterday it was 4 times....