Cold and blocked nose

Raksha Iyer

Hello all... my baby is 6 mon th and she is having blocked nose since a week... antibiotics and syrup for cold is prescribed by doc ecen though nose is blocked when she lying down or feeds... she is active and no other symptoms except cold

• 2

Hi Raksha, you may try getting her steam treatment. The best way is to get it behind the closed doors in the bathroom. Once the congestion in her chest clears her nose will also stop getting blocked and she will relief.

Namrata

You can try nasoclear nose drops for blocked nose in consultation with your doc.

baby poop

my baby will b completing 6 months in 3 days ...i hav started weaning 3 days bac..

Diapers

Hello... plz suggest gud diaper.. my baby girl is 4 months old...

vomitting

my baby is of 25 days old.. nd im giving him formula milk of nan pro. and i jus..

dabur janma gunti vs dabur arvindsava

my baby is having constipation, he does the stool once in 4-5 days. I got feedba..

not taking solid

my baby is 8. 5 month old... he is not having any solid food.. only one time in..

weight gain

hello all, my baby boy is 7 and half months old now he is having his teeth sinc..

my son 10 months baby got lite fever .....

can I gve food with buttermilk

Baby Bath

My baby girl is 4 months old.. she crying very loudly while taking bath... Initi..