Cold and cough

Savita Rajaput

Hi my daughter is 4 and half years old. Now shebis L kg She is suffering from cold and cough oftenely. Everyday she is having running nose. I dont know wat to do. Plz suggest some solutions.

• 1

Debasree Guha

Hi Savita... I also face such problems for my son. what I do is , give him a musterd oil massage everyday. It works magically. u can also give ur child musterd oil massage, if it suits ur child's skin. nowadays doctors forbid to do this but for my son it works.

cough and cold

hlo... ur previous advice proved right and very helpful... Thanks... my son is s..

hello all, my daughter is 4 yrs and 4 mo..

concern about the height.

Regarding food

Hi.... my baby (4 years old) is not fond of eating... he only likes sweet eatabl..

thumb sucking

my daughter is 3 yrs old and she has a habit of sucking thumb and I have tried a..

3yr old daughter suffering from fever

my 3 n half yr old daughter suffering from fever due to heavy heat.. please sugg..

Speech

My 3 and half years old son has problem in speaking the words clearly. he speak..

my daughter is 3 year old she is addicte..

why she is eating salt as easy as sugar