Cold and cough

Sunita

Baby is having cold and cough, running nose. She has became very fussy too. Not taking much milk too. Any remedies or drops on it. ?

• 4

raj gupta

Consult with doctor specially the pedestrian not the normal docter and follow some remedies like rub some musard oil with methe danna in it and make it hot till the methe daana got black and then rub the same on his chest back and veins of arm . make it slight luke warm so that you can take it on hand. . it it will be very beneficial. give him jaypal or baadam paste. a pinch of it in your milk or any other milk in a spoon. try it.

Tejal Singh

How old is your baby? Consult your pedc. Give anything to child only after consultation.

Jhansi Rani

Use nasoclear drops. Use them as frequently as possible so that gets relief for the baby.

Pavani Reddy

Try solvin nosal spray it will give better results

Teething regarding

Hello,my baby is 7 and half months old .she is suffering from loose motions or v..

lose motions from last 20 days

Hello Everyone, My 4 month old baby is suffering from lose motions from last 20..

sleeping

hello meri beti 3 month 8 days ki h woh rat ko dudh pi kr soti h or morning main..

Breast feeding

Foods increases breast milk

Eye lump

Hi, my 4 months baby is suffering from Eye lump from yesterday... this because o..

4 to 5 times passes urine in a day

Hi moms my son 6 months old .he is passes urine 4 to 5 times from last week. Be..