Cold and cough

Sushmita Nair

Hi need suggestions for cold and cough for my 5 mth old son. He is sneezing cont wit running nose and refusing to take any feed.. Kindly suggest some good home remedy to relieve him of this as I dnt want to opt for alopathy medicine for him

Shrutie Kher

Put about 10 drops of Eucalyptus oil in a room steamer and let the room be full of steam ... Do this every 2 hours for 10 mins .. You will see a visible change in 24 hrs

deepti chhikara

Give lukewarm ajwain water 3 -4 time &massage with mustard oil warm and put 3-4 garlic and some ajwain. Boil all three and then massage on chest &back. After that put warm cotton on chest. It would work.

breast milk

which foods can increase quality/ thickness of breastmilk...

teething time

my baby Completed 8 mofor helping himnth I want to know how I know that the timi..

baby urine

My boy baby is 4 months old and passes urine 4 to 5 times within half an hour. W..

Loose motion

Hi all My LO is 3months old and she is into formula milk today from the mrng til..

critical test to conduct

respected doctors your advice needed. for the last six month we have almost go t..

poop

whatever food i give lke ragi. n banana it comes out in poop is dat normal or no..

Diaper rash

Hi moms can u suggest how to cure diaper rash?

coughing of babies

my baby often suffers from dry coughing... she cant even sleep overnight sometim..