Cold attack

SANCHITA Samanta

My son is attacked with some cold and flu. he can't even take any food and vomiting. Pls advice

Hi Sanchita! Since the child is small seeking doc's advise would be the safest and the best option. Having said that u can try some home remedies at home such as ginger, pepper corns,black cardamom one or two seeds concoction tea; honey with a drop or two of ginger extract; roasted turmeric powder in honey; steam, to give some relief to baby. But please consult a doctor to rule out any infection.

Hi Sanchita, you check with your doctor for some drops. these help release the phlegm in the childs respiratory passage.

cream and lotion

3 month old baby ke face pr cream or body pr lotion use kr skte h kya and shampo..

swaddle

is it compulsory to swaddle a 1 month 21 days baby . he is too irritated If I sw..

cough and cold

my baby is 4 mnth old . she is sneezing from yesterday and coughing since last n..

Can I comb my baby's hair

Can I comb my week old baby's hair with a brush? Is it safe since skull is too s..

Baby Massage Oil

Actually I am Massaging my 5 Months Baby with name of Oil: 100% Cold Press Pure..

Hair grow of baby

How to grow hair fast

constipation

my 8 month baby girl usko constipation ho rahi h Mai kya du ki constipation na h..

rashes on head

my baby has rashes in back of head.. on neck side... plz suggest what should I d..