Cold cough

Prabhjot Kaur

My son is 4months .he is sneezing and is having cold cough very badly kindly advise

• 2

Pempa Lhamo

My baby is now going to 10months on 12 of November , she is constantly having cold n cough, some suggest me to give maxtra syrup. Can you give me any suggestion please

Preena Agarwal

Hi Prabjot! Boil carom seeds(two pinches of ajwain) and little bit of jaggery(organic if possible) in a small cup of water for 4-5 minutes. Strain it. and let it cool. Give 2-3 spoons of this water once in the morning and once at night. Keep him warm but not uncomfortable. This work wonders for my baby. Mother's touch and warmth heels the baby really quickly so try to keep him close and breastfeed when he is uncomfortable.

my baby 9months is suffering frm motions

which syrup should b given for my baby for motions

Unnecessary expensive scans recommend by..

Is it necessary to do a ultrasound head scan for a 2 month baby, the doctor keep..

Flat head due to sleeping pattern

Our baby is 2 months old and unfortunately he has now developed a flat head on o..

Not sleeping at Night Properly

Hi myself Deepa, mera beta 1yr 7month ka hai, use Mai Nan Pro 4 deti hu at nigh..

baby feeding 6months

which milk should be given to 6 month old baby

Brest feeding

What types of food increase brest milk?

Johnson baby products for premature baby

Can we use Johnson baby products for premature baby?

Baby is vomiting

My baby is 22 days old.. She is vomited 3 times today... Is ther anything wrong?