Cold n sneezing

Bhanu Sethi

Hi my Lil baby devyansh is just a month old and has got cold. Even he is spilling milk again n again. Is there any home remedie Pleas help me. Really worried about him.

• 3

Diksha Rohra

spilling milk you mean vomiting? ensure you burp after every feed. dont put the baby down until burp happens. best to consult doctor.. after baby is 6 months try home remedies. if you know a good homeopath that also works well for children.

Bhanu Sethi

But dr says.. it is normal to spill milk at times.

Hi Bhanu, Ideally for such a small baby, take him to the doctor as home remedies are not recommended for this age.

Red pimple kind of rash

my baby is just completed 5months. he pour saliva a lot.. i m seeing red pimple..

About health

I had a son. He is one year old baby. He is not eating as well and his weight is..

can we gv ragi porridge in this hot climate does it digest

pee prob

My lo is not pee only 3 to 4 time a day what to do is it normal she pee 8 to 10..

brown rice ka water baby k think Hai Kya??6 month old baby

how to wash milk bottle

I want weight chart for female baby

My baby is ten month old and weight is 7 kg .. this is ok or need more weight?

allergy

my baby has got acne on her face... she is 3nd half months old.. what should i d..