Cold problem for 1 yr old baby

Mahashree Sivasankar

Yesterday suddenly in the midnight my 1 yr old baby cried a lot... I feed her m which later he vomited in which I foundcold sputum. . so I guessed it must be due to blocked nose and gave his cold syrup suggested by paediatrician. What else we can do to this to reduce. He is not having running nose but its troubling u m from inside I guess.

• 4

Neha Arya

Take a pinch of nutmeg(jayfal) powder in mustered oil mix it well and rub it on your baby's palm,sole & on chest. He surely feel relaxed. If the problems continues take a good amount of ajwain and put it into a cloth make a potli and give a warm heat to baby's chest & back. Its surely relax your baby.

madhuri patel

U can apply camphor oil on baby chest and on top put beetel leaf then apply hot compression with cotton cloth. beetel leaf u will get in any paan shop. camphor oil u can prepare at home by adding four to five camphor in hot til oil or coconut oil. do it twice a day.. u will see the result in 2 days. it works wonder with my son.

Mahashree Sivasankar

Thanks Kriti.

kriti sharma

Hey... I k ow what m going to say will sound weird but I know it works wonders. Express some breast milk in a bowl. Apply some of it on her chest and then give her some hot compressions(sek). Also heat up some ajwain in a pan. Put it in a fine cotton cloth and while your baby is sleeping make her breathe the smell of it. Will help her in breathing and will also dissolve cough congestion.

my son is 15 mnths old. he likes banana...

quantity of bananas to b fed

toddlers biting lower lip

My 21 month daughter biting her lower lip for at least six months. applied aloev..

Daughters..

Hi all.. I need to discuss it with you all.. I have two daughters and they are..

weight

my 16 month baby weight is 9. 5 kg. her birth weight is 3kg. what is correct wei..

Crying while peeing

Hi mommies.. my daughter is 26 months old. We just came to Mumbai at my mom's pl..

Pediasure or anyother health drink

My lo is 22 months old. Can i start pediasure or anyother health drink? Plz sugg..