Cold

Srilakshmi Raviraj

My baby suffering frm cold any one suggest homemade remedies and tell me any snacks to feed her

• 4

Apeksha Agrawal

If he is suffering from blocked nose den boil a glass of water and add a teaspoon of salt let it cool and put drops in his nose will help remove blockage. Also u can take ajwain nd boil in cup of water add some jagerry and boil till waterbecomes 1/4 cup and give it to baby if his age is more than 6 months. And if less than 6months one strand of kesar in breastmilk.

Deepika Thakur

In case u want to give her any syrup,just give her T-minic drops 0. 5ml thrice a day.

Deepika Thakur

Put ajwains in mustard oil. Heat it little bit and rub it on your child back stomach and on foot.

Sukhbir Khera

Give the baby Himalaya's Septalin syrup or dabur's honeytuss 3 times a day. He'll be fine in 3-4 days. Do not give fried till she's better.

baby's weight

hi i have 5 months and 15 days old baby girl... now her weight is only 5. 3 kg....

teething

my 6month old seems to be teething. he feels too much of irritation in gums and..

curd

my 6 months old doesn't like curd at all. I tired with salt, rooafza or plain. h..

Frequent potty.

My child 50 days old. she s doing potty many times in a day.. Mainly doing potty..

Problem with making the baby burb

My daughter is 9weeks how can I make her burb after feed??

baby sleeping position

my son always turns right and sleeps even if I pull him to left hewon't and goes..

Baby always rub her face

My baby rub her face many times what is the reason I m not be able to understand