Cold

Preet Talreja

My son is 9 months old.. And he is suffering from cold very frequently.. I give him nebulizer n nasomist.. What should be done else?? Please share your views..

• 2

Preet Talreja

Thanks dear.. Vl try it for sure..

Nishi Sehmi

You must keep him warm as much as you can. Heat mustard oil and put some garlic in the oil. Let the garlic change its colour to brown preferably black and than Rub the oil in his underarms, his neck,Chest, the soles of his feet and keep the areas fully covered. You can also try steam technique where you are supposed to keep your baby in your lap,take a vessel of steaming water near you and than cover yourself with a big bed sheet and take the steam for 2-3 minutes. This technique shall than open any blocks in your baby's system and keep him away from cold.

cries at night

my 4 month old baby sometines cries loudly while sleeping. can any1 suggest why..

breast milk

which foods can increase quality/ thickness of breastmilk...

teething time

my baby Completed 8 mofor helping himnth I want to know how I know that the timi..

baby urine

My boy baby is 4 months old and passes urine 4 to 5 times within half an hour. W..

Loose motion

Hi all My LO is 3months old and she is into formula milk today from the mrng til..

critical test to conduct

respected doctors your advice needed. for the last six month we have almost go t..

poop

whatever food i give lke ragi. n banana it comes out in poop is dat normal or no..

Diaper rash

Hi moms can u suggest how to cure diaper rash?