Colic

Mouldgy Shruthi

Hi everyone.. my son is 3 months old. He is very active n playful in the morning. But from the past 3 days he starts crying during nights n that too between 2am to 3am. He will not listen to anything once when he starts crying. What might be the reason n how can i solve it. Plz suggest

Neha Wasan

Give (0. 5ml) neopeptine medicine in morning n evening.. If still doesn't work then give colimex drops (0. 5ml) once

shilpa shukla dixit

Method for giving colicaid is (twice the wight of child +1 ) like if or baby weigh 4 kg then u should give 8+1 drop.

Himani Rajpal

Most of the time reason of crying would be gripping pain so you can give colicaid which is suggested by my Pead. You should check with the Pead before starting. Also it cud be possible he might be hungry, not liking the surroundings. You can take in your lap and walk in your home. You can distract by showing some musical toy etc.

sleep

my baby is 3 months old she is not sleeping in the night .day time she vl never..

baby have gas problem

My baby have gas problem.. she cries due to it... please help me with remedies.

which is best suited for baby biting. ni..

Hi my baby going to complete 8 months in few days. He usually takes mother feedi..

formula milk storing

how much time I can store formula milk in room temperature ( a. c or non a. c)?

my baby is 3 months old from yesterday s..

my baby is 3 months old from yesterday she is doing green colour liquid poo

i am working women.

my son is 2 months old. i am working women. i will feed my baby using manual bre..

poop frequency

my 2and half month old today pooped only once... till yesterday it was 4 times....