colic

Updated on Jan 06, 2018

my son always cry because of colic.. no medicine works out.. any one plz tell a good remedy for colic..

• 19

Try massaging his stomach and make him lie on stomach for sometime

did you try Gerber sooth?

try medicine colic aid. I have also faced this problem.

no medicine to soothe colic baby. .

apply heeng in his naval and stomach . dissolve heeng in hot water to form a paste. apply that on his naval and stomach. will give him relief in 10 mins.

use castrol oil for colic.. apply oil on stomach and rub it for some time it helps.. and you can also use basil lifs .. on one hot pan yuo hear basil leaf .. it should be warm not hot.. and apply that warm leaf on baby stomach it vl help alot

you can try dabur janam ghutti.

u can gv callicaid drops. it will work fr light colic. nd colimax is fr severe pain. my baby always cry cz of colic pain whn he was born till 6 mnths. my baby's pedriatric prescribed us these drops. frst u cnfrm ur dr about these both

NO MEDICINE will soothe to an colic baby. my baby was been prescribed colicaid, colimax, gripe water, drop of Hing mixed with mother's milk in baby's naval, these were only for baby. an other home remedies for mother, etc. you need have lot of patience to handle colic baby. you need to pacify him or her.. ,expose to an nature.. talk to baby.. an do not keep baby for more than 20 mins with one person ..,keep on rotating. my baby is now 7months old ..he cried for 5 months.. it's really hard to handle colic crying baby. so be calm and leave it upon universal mother. , everything will settle down when the baby will start understanding. good luck. happy mothehood. take care

use colicaid very effective

A small home remedy for collic.. what ever it might be once try it.. My suggestion is to 'enguva'.. How to use is.. Take pinch of enguva into bowl add small amount of water mix it well with finger until it dissolves.. Then apply it around stomach.. Don't allow it on and into the cord...

colicaid.. makes wonders

Hi, Use Colic Acid ya.. Which is very useful and works in minutes...

tpl 4trź. aA aaqwwwww229

use hing oN navel

neopeptine drops give two times a day

Use colic medicine

Prepare a pinch of Jakai paste using breast milk and rub on baby's tongue twice or thrice a week.... Use Bhaje paste once a week.... colic problem gets resolved

hi Revathi Kalai ! u could massage baby's tummy gently in circular motion. apply heeng water around navel and while massaging move his legs gently in a cyclical motion.. here is a blog u might find useful!Hey! I find this parent blog really interesting. I suggest you have a look too: https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/understanding-baby-colic/323?ptref=sa0l000030g008z