Collic pain

Neelam Mishra

Updated on Sep 15, 2017

What should give to 7month old baby for relief from collic???

• 5
Dr Shreshta Sathish

Neelam Mishra .. hi.. if u r baby has very severe pain then the doctor might prescribe cyclopam for 5 days.. it is an analgesic and reduces the pain instantly.. when my baby was having colic pain( he was just 25days old) he gave first cyclopam.. then we shifted to colic aid drops every 6th hourly that is 4 times a day for a month.. then I reduced it to 3 times a day then tapered it to 2 times and 1 time and now I've stopped it completely.. he is 4 months now.. but I don't give it anymore.. I found it effective.. I regularly give him Woodwards gripe water too.. which I feel is very effective... I did try bonnisan in the earlier stage but it did not comfort my baby too much.. there is a drug colicure too.. but that too is again as strong an analgesic as cyclopam... colic aid is mild and effective.. home remedies like applying hing and raisin soaked in warm water also dint work much for him.. but once his severe pain decreased then I started using home remedies which were milder and prevented another colic attack..

Annu Gurpreet Raina

himalya bonnison

hi Neelima Mishra! here are two blogs , which u might find useful!Hey! I find this Parenting blog really interesting. I suggest you have a look too: https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/6-home-remedies-for-gas-troubles-in-babies/1201?ptref=sa0l000030g00xd and Hey! I find this Parenting blog really interesting. I suggest you have a look too: https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/understanding-baby-colic/323?ptref=sa0l000030g008z

Priyanka Chansoriya

my daughter was also colic i gave her bonniso n and that relax her a lot

Kruti Sarma

u can give colicaid drops but check with ped first.

Top Health and Wellness Blogs