Confidence

Monika

Mar 14, 2014

My son is 8 years old. He is afraid of speaking on public platforms. He never wants to participate in any contest, debate competition. Please suggest way how to overcome his fears. Thanks in advance.

Meenu

Hi Monika, you may arrange a small get together of your child's friend and play a small game of speaking on a topic. Encourage him to read newspaper and discuss what he understood. More and meaningful discussions help children to speak in public confidently.

Hi Monika, Here is a link to the similar parent talk that you may find relevant: https://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/public-speaking/546

Hi my 12years old son never watch and u..

He has fear of illness and never watch tv

how to stop your child from lying

Hello Fellow parents, i came across a banner on parentune community wall it says..

my 10 yr daughter

My 10 yr daughter has all of a sudden started feeling scared. She feels scared t..

lieing

how to deal with the kids lieing

Behavior: handling the organ in youg chi..

Recently we visited our relatives place in Kolkata for a family function. There..

not taking intrest in any indoor n outdo..

hy !my son 8 years old but he is no taking intrest any sports , games or learn t..

Lagging Maturity and love with family

My kid is 10 yrs old and is lagging in Maturity in small things which I find ver..