Confused!! Bm or fm

Piyali Ghosh Agarwal

Hi... Whenever I breast feed my lo of 12 weeks, milk from another breast leaks? What does it mean? My lo hardly suckles for only 10-15 mins and I end up giving Fm since I feel like itne me pet toh bhara hi nhi hoga..

• 11
abi uma

Hi.. dnt feed FM.... it's nt a good fr health.. try to give BM for 6 months... if u give BM, no chance to fever, cold,........ bcoz it's full of nutrients and also hygienic..........

Parvathi Narayanan

Breast milk is always the best... but should be given directly.. do not keep breast milk in fridge & give Ur baby.. it changes the nutrients & taste of milk.. My sister's kid started getting gastric problem when she did this

Priyanka Chawla

Piyali Breastmilk is best .Please dont give formula till 6 months

Razia

while ur feeding Brest mild if the other side is leaking that means ur able to generate good amount of milk which is good , in my opinion u should not at all give formula, BM is very good for little one , I'd u stop formula ur baby will demand ur milk more often and will keep her full..

Gunjan Shah

Piyali, stop giving your baby formula feed when you are leaking. 15 minutes may be sufficient for your kid. your baby's sucking power must be good, that she may suck all milk that she requires in those 15 minutes. it's not necessary that a kid suck for half hour or so. 10 to 15 minutes is sufficient for a kid. my baby used to suck for just 5 minutes, doc said her sucking is very strong. so don't worry