constipation and gas for one month old

Bhuvana Ds

Since my milk is not sufficient my one month old . boy is in formula feed. Due to that he gets lot of gas. Can anyone suggest me a remedy. And also natural way to increase my breast milk.

• 8

Payal Shah

Have ajwain after every meal and blow chewin blow air in ur baby's mouth this helps.. Himalaya bonnispaz drops are also effective

Bhuvana Ds

Thank u. I feed when there is bubbles. Now I can see where l make mistake. Will try Hing also

sriyamuna Lawrence

Hi.. Hing will definitely help to reduce baby's gas problem.. Either u drink the hing water and blow air in baby's mouth or give him little bit. Everything will be alright.

Madhavi M

Drink lots of water for increasing milk. For gas, r u feeding the formula milk in a bottle or r u using spoon for feeding? If it is in a bottle, after lots of shaking (to perfect mix of formula and water) you can see bubbles in a bottle so don't feed the milk if you see bubbles in a bottle so that the baby can get gas because of bubbles in a bottle because it will create a air bcozz of that gas problem will occur. So, after shaking wait for 3-4 minutes until you see no bubbles in a bottle. It will definitely work out

Bhuvana Ds

Will try all these suggestions. Does hing helps to decrease gas

manjula

Hi, Please include in your diet with dry couconut, little fried of garlic and also bread to increase your milk. I hope it works.

gayatri chadwa

For gas colicaid drops work.. ask your doctor for it. as for increasing breastmilk do read the blog, shatavari powder in milk helps too. you can soak jeera overnight and drink that water.

preeti

You may read this blog it might help you-https://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/how-to-increase-breast-milk-supply/584

nutrition

can I give sabudana kheer to 8 months old baby

formula powder

I have NAN pro 1 and Lactogen 1 formula powder which one is best

my baby is 7 months old... i need d food chart for him... n want to know how man..

Diet nutrition

My son old 6 month... He is not taking any food.. How to increase his weight.. W..

Not taking top feeds

My 6 month old baby not taking any top feeds... this month only I started with r..

baby appetite

hiii all, can you plzz help me . my baby is 9 month old and from last few days s..

How to make homemade cerelac for 6+ mont..

Hi moms Can u pls tell me the recipes (not only Cerelac all recipes)

When to start solid food

My baby boy is of 3 months he is on both bf and formula milk. when should i star..