Constipation for my 1 yr old son

Kameswari U

hi all my son is suffering from severe constipation... plz let meknow what can be done

• 3

Mazda Bhatia

Hi, resce his milk intake if your baby takes more of milk diet and lesssolid foods than the problem of constioation occurs, dont give him more than 500 ML milk in a day, to avoid constipation give him khicdi, daliya, daal -rice and add 1 spoon of ghee in this meal also add ghee in his mik.

Payal Sharma

Give him papaya once a day.... hope it will help as it works for my 1 year old baby.

Ancy John

Fibre rich foods nd fruits will ease the constipation. Try to giv warm water.

frequent urination

Hi my son is 2 years n he frequently urinate in day time ( eg) for an hour he l..

Tooth paste for toddlers

My daughter of 2. 4 years swallow toothpaste during brushing of teeth. I tried t..

Bedtime problem and mouth stuffing.

hi my daughter is getting hyper active at her bed time. it will take 1. 5 hrs to..

Health and activities

Hello everyone my self Pankhuri agarwal. I have a daughter of 1 year nd 3mnths..

Hair growth.

hlo everyone . my dgtr is 1yr2.. mnths old.. and her hairs not so good ,vry hard..

constipation in 16 maths baby what to g..

remedies for hard stools a& constipation

motions

suggest tab for morions