Constipation Issues

Michelle Sanzgiri

My daughter has completed 6 months on the 09/06/2013, i have changed her formula to Lactogen2 as she dosent like Nan, as a result she has been constipating, the motion has been very hard and she faces difficulities while passing motions, it has been 2 days i have faced this issue and looking for some home remedies for it.

Puja Vasisht

@Ruchita, Hi, Weight of your daughter is on lower side. You may try the ideas given in the blog. Make her have meals with you and the family. If her paediatrician has adviced her multivitamins, he must have felt the need to do so, then you must give her those, for the prescribed period of time. For weight increasing suggestion you may put your query at the nutrition corner.

michelle sanzgiri

Thank you so much everyone for all the help, i fed her will mashed papaya today and it got tummy well cleared, its a blessing to be a part of parentune :) :)

Constipation also occurs in babies when they r underfed. As ur baby is 6 months old u can try with top feed like moong dal rice khichri, apple juice as mentioned by pro parents, papaya etc.

Diluted apple or even prune juice helps with constipation. It has worked for my children when they were babies. I know of other moms do this too.

michelle sanzgiri

Thank you so much i will surely try, but from wat i know apple has iron which may causes constipation please correct me if i am wrong.

Shanaya

hey, mashed papaya also helps in clearing baby's tummy.

Dyuti

Hi Michelle. It will take sometime for your child to get used to the new formula. This is very normal. Babies may either get constipated or have an upset tummy. You could give her some apple juice to help with the constipation. A few teaspoons throughout the day will help. Hope she feels better soon.

Not drink water

My son is 9 month old. He is not drinking hot water. If will give cold water he..

can we give betroot is it cold for baby

talking

hi mommies , my baby is 13 month old.. but didn't speak anything ? from when the..

Baby poop on every cotton nappies

Our baby is 2 months old and we use cotton nappies for her. She pauses urine or..

loose motion

my son is 9 months from yesterday he had loose motion i am so upset please sugge..

health and wellness

my baby is 11 month old and she is a bottle feeding baby and her weight is very..

my baby boy is 3 month old , someone suggest me to give castor oil... I have als..

Reducing belly fat after delivery

Hie.. I had ceserian delivery before 11months... Plz let me know effective idea..