Constipation problem

Chanda

Updated on Jan 03, 2017

My baby has constipation problem. She is crying too much while doing potty. What to do

• 5
Priya Birla

Hi,please u take ur child boiled vegetables. And give papaya,guava,reddish,carrots and give the juice with pulp. This is very helpful for ur child because my elder son already hasbeen suffered with it

celi kumar

my daughter had constant constipation problem. Because of straining she had hernia and had to go through surgery. She drinks lots of water,she loves oats,fruits, vegetables,etc. but her constipation just won't get better. So I spoke to a doctor and I tried giving her liver tonic,it got better but the third time there was no relief,so I decided to stopped giving her rice and milk for a couple of days and her stool soften. Then I slowly started giving her rice,the next day I gave her rice,her stool hardened,that's how I got to know that she hardly chews the rice,so her stomach could not digest the rice. So now I cook soft rice separately for her with lots of water and she is alright now.

Shweta punj

OK then give her lots of water

Chanda

She is not having blood in her poop. Her poop is too much dry

Shweta punj

she must be suffering from Fisher if there is blood in her poop... Do consult your paediatrician.... my son also suffered from same problem and it is curable with some medicines.... Take care

Top Health and Wellness Blogs